BOOK FESTIVAL Nov 9 >>>>>>>>
· Friday, October 27, 7:30 pm - Service led by Mark Hoffman.
· Saturday, October 28, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Jacob Bash. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service.
·Sunday, October 29, 10 am – Jewish Federation’s Book Festival. The book is Angels in the Sky written by Robert Gandt. No charge (bagel breakfast) at Temple Sholom of Ontario. See poster in lobby
· Friday, November 3, 7:30 pm - Service led by Mark Hoffman.
· Saturday, November 4, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Cantor Mike. Linda Rourman is chanting the Haftorah. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service sponsored by Jack Shirian in memory of his mother Chana Bat Isaac Shirian.
· Sunday, November 5, 10 am - Jewish Federation’s Book Festival. The book is David and the Philistine Woman written by Paul Boorstin. No charge (bread tasting) at Temple Beth David. See poster in lobby
· Wednesday, November 8, 7:30 pm - Jewish Federation’s Book Festival. The book is The Rye Baker written by Stanley Ginsberg. No charge (brunch) at Beth Shalom of Whittier. See poster in lobby
· Thursday, November 9, 7:30 pm – Jewish Federation’s Book Festival. The book is The Weight of Ink written by Rachel Kadish. No charge (dessert reception) a Lynn Zeller Memorial Event at Temple Ami Shalom. See poster in lobby
If you would like to have an honor at a Shabbat or holiday service, please let us know.
· Come see all the new items in our Gift Shop. 10% OFF ALL ITEMS IN THE GIFT SHOP
· Reminder – We are collecting non-perishable food items for the food bank. There is a basket in the lobby for your contributions.
* Contact Information
3508 E. Temple Way West Covina, CA 91791 (626) 331-0515
Follow Us on Facebook!
"Each week I will be gathering news from the Community and placing it in the Shofar Blast. Tell me about new babies, special trips, awards or achievements, graduations, weddings and especially Bar or Bat Mitzvahs! Share your good news with your Community, and remember to send them!" - Sue
Email me at email@example.com