SUMMER BULLETIN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*Friday, July 14, 7:30 pm - Friday night service and guest speaker led by Jacob Bash.
*Saturday, July 15, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Cantor Mike. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service.
*Friday, July 21, 7:30 pm - Friday night service and self discovery question led byMark Hoffman. The question this month is “What do you like most or least about your life and why?”
* Saturday, July 22, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Cantor Mike. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service.
*Friday, July 28, 7:30 pm – Shabbat Together – a service in readings and songs with Cantor Mike.
* Saturday, July 29, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Cantor Mike. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after
Welcome to Mazal Tovs!
Happy Birthday Rico Morano
* If you would like to have an honor at a Shabbat or holiday service, please let us know,( contact Sue in the office.)
* The Tefillin Service has been restarted. We meet on the first Sunday of each month at 9am in the Sunday School Classroom (the children will be in the kitchen on those days). All are welcome. We have extra Tefillin for those who do not have their own." If there are not enough people coming to the Tefillin service, we are going to have to cancel it.
* Come see all the new items in our Gift Shop. 10% OFF ALL ITEMS IN THE GIFT SHOP
* Let us know if you are interested in joining an adult education reading and conversation Hebrew class. Please call the office at (626) 331-0515 and let us know,( contact Sue in the office.)
* Reminder – We are collecting non-perishable food items for the food bank. There is a basket in the lobby for your contributions.
* Contact Information
3508 E. Temple Way West Covina, CA 91791 (626) 331-0515
Follow Us on Facebook!
"Each week I will be gathering news from the Community and placing it in the Shofar Blast. Tell me about new babies, special trips, awards or achievements, graduations, weddings and especially Bar or Bat Mitzvahs! Share your good news with your Community, and remember to send them!" - Sue
Email me at email@example.com