· Friday, December 13, – We are not having services tonight. Please consider celebrating Shabbat at home with your family and friends.
· Saturday, December 14, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Cantor Mike. Linda Rourman is chanting the Haftorah. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service.
· Sunday, December 15, 3:00 pm – 12th Annual Festival of Jewish Music – A celebration of Jewish music featuring Kol HaEmek, Jewish Youth Orchestra, local and guest Cantors at Temple Beth Israel of Pomona. $12 per person/$36 family
· Friday, December 20, – We are not having services tonight. Please consider celebrating Shabbat at home with your family and friends.
· Saturday, December 21, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Rabbi Ralph. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service.
· Friday, December 27, 6:00 pm – Hanukkah celebration led by Cantor Mike. Bring your memorah and a dairy dish for our potluck dinner. We will provide latkes, dessert and drinks. Please phone the office or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation by Friday, December 20th.
· Saturday, December 28, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Rabbi Ralph and Cantor Mike. Avraham Quintero will be chanting the Haftorah. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service sponsored by the Quintero family in honor of the anniversary of Avraham’s Bar Mitzvah.
Welcome to Mazal Tov
Solomon Cohen ,
James Fernald ,
Deborah Foster & Jaime Perez .
Adult Hebrew class every Sunday at 11 am in the school building taught by Jacob Ohabim.
For those in our Jewish community who wish to advance or learn Hebrew, and for families or individuals wishing to learn Hebrew for conversion to Judaism.
Introduction to Judaism, and conversion classes Sunday at 12:00 pm, also in the school building. Taught by Jacob and Adam.
Please contact the Temple office for registration and
Please place your food pantry donations in the container in the lobby. A can a week per person will help feed the needy throughout the year. We are also collecting olives.
· As of July 1st we are revising the Mi Shebeirach List. The list will now comprise of Temple Ami Shalom members only. Any additional names of friends or family members can be mentioned to the Rabbi or Cantor for inclusion in the Mi Sheberiach prayer on Shabbat morning. Call Sue at (626) 331-0515 or e-mail her at email@example.com if you need to be included on the list.
* GIFT SHOP: COME SEE OUR SELECTION
* FRIDAY NIGHT SHABBAT SERVICES ONLY ON THE 1ST AND 3RD FRIDAYS WHEN CANTOR MIKE WILL BE WITH US.
* DUE TO HEIGHTENED SECURITY ISSUES, WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY OPEN THE ENTRY DOORS TO THE TEMPLE.
* If you would like to have an honor at a Shabbat or holiday service, please let us know.
* Come see all the new items in our Gift Shop. We have : menorahs, candles, decorations,Mezuzas etc. 10% OFF ALL ITEMS IN THE GIFT SHOP.
* Contact Information
3508 E. Temple Way West Covina, CA 91791 (626) 331-0515
Follow Us on Facebook!
"Each week I will be gathering news from the Community and placing it in the Shofar Blast. Tell me about new babies, special trips, awards or achievements, graduations, weddings and especially Bar or Bat Mitzvahs! Share your good news with your Community, and remember to send them!" - Sue
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org