HANUKAH info. ------>>>>>
* Friday, November 30, 7:30 pm – Shabbat service led by Mark Hoffman.
* Saturday, December 1, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Rabbi Ralph and Cantor Mike. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service.
* Friday, December 7, 6:00 pm – Hanukkah and Shabbat potluck service led by Cantor Mike. Please bring a dairy dish to the potluck. We will serve latkes, dessert and drinks. Bring your menorah. Please RSVP either by phone to (626) 331-0515 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 30th.
* Saturday, December 8, 9:30 am – Shabbat service and Bar Mitzvah of Abraham Quintero led by Cantor Mike. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service sponsored by the Quintero family.
* Welcome to Mazal Tovs
Happy Birthday Miriam A.
* DUE TO HEIGHTENED SECURITY ISSUES, WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY OPEN THE ENTRY DOORS TO THE TEMPLE.
* Adult Hebrew class every Monday at 7 pm in the school building taught by Jacob Ohabim.
* If you would like to have an honor at a Shabbat or holiday service, please let us know.
* Come see all the new items in our Gift Shop. We have all your Hanukkah needs: menorahs, candles, dreidles, decorations, etc. 10% OFF ALL ITEMS IN THE GIFT SHOP.
* Please place your food pantry donations in the container in the lobby. A can a week per person will help feed the needy throughout the year. Thank you to all those who donated olives. We now have our 300 cans. Israel News: home page - Israel Hayom Jewish Federation News:
* November 28, 7:30 pm - Jewish Federation’s Book Festival. The book is The Intermission written by Elyssa Friedland. Wine & Appetizers $18 at Café LuMar. RSVP by 11/23/18.
* Saturday, December 1, 7:30 pm - Jewish Federation’s Book Festival. The book is Rush written by Stephen Fried. No charge dessert reception at PJTC.
* Contact Information
3508 E. Temple Way West Covina, CA 91791 (626) 331-0515
Follow Us on Facebook!
"Each week I will be gathering news from the Community and placing it in the Shofar Blast. Tell me about new babies, special trips, awards or achievements, graduations, weddings and especially Bar or Bat Mitzvahs! Share your good news with your Community, and remember to send them!" - Sue
Email me at email@example.com