* Friday, February 15, 7:30 pm – Shabbat Together – a service in readings and songs with Cantor Mike. Kol Ha Emek choir will be our guest. Please come and welcome Kol Ha Emek to our congregation.
* Saturday, February 16, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Rabbi Ralph. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service sponsored by Rabbi Ralph in honor of his birthday.
* Friday, February 22, - NO SERVICE
* Saturday, February 23, 9:30 am – Shabbat service led by Cantor Mike. Linda Rourman is chanting the Haftorah. Please join us for a kiddush lunch after the service.
* Adult Hebrew class every Monday at 7 pm in the school building taught by Jacob Ohabim.
* Welcome to Mazal Tovs
Happy Birthday RACHEL A. RABBI RALPH
* The Mah Jong group that plays here at the temple on Tuesdays from 11:30 am or 12 noon to 4:30 pm is looking for a player. If you are interested, please call the temple office at 626 331-0515
* FRIDAY NIGHT SHABBAT SERVICES – THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS VOTED TO HAVE FRIDAY NIGHT SHABBAT SERVICES ONLY ON THE 1ST AND 3RD FRIDAYS WHEN CANTOR MIKE WILL BE WITH US. THE DECISION WAS MADE DUE TO LOW ATTENDANCE. THE NEW SCHEDULE WILL BEGIN ON FEBRUARY 1ST. :(
* DUE TO HEIGHTENED SECURITY ISSUES, WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY OPEN THE ENTRY DOORS TO THE TEMPLE.
* If you would like to have an honor at a Shabbat or holiday service, please let us know.
* Come see all the new items in our Gift Shop. We have : menorahs, candles, decorations,Mezuzas etc. 10% OFF ALL ITEMS IN THE GIFT SHOP.
* Please place your food pantry donations in the container in the lobby. A can a week per person will help feed the needy throughout the year. Thank you to all those who donated olives. We now have our 300 cans. Israel News: home page - Israel Hayom Jewish Federation News:
* Contact Information
3508 E. Temple Way West Covina, CA 91791 (626) 331-0515
Follow Us on Facebook!
"Each week I will be gathering news from the Community and placing it in the Shofar Blast. Tell me about new babies, special trips, awards or achievements, graduations, weddings and especially Bar or Bat Mitzvahs! Share your good news with your Community, and remember to send them!" - Sue
Email me at email@example.com